Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Not received security to the level that I requested, says Fonseka

Monday , 11 June 2012
Former Army Commander Sarath Fonseka says that he has not received security to the level he requested.
He expressed this view attending a blood donation campaign organised by the Anoma Fonseka Foundation in Kotte.

’’The government has provided security to me. However,  I have not received security to the level that I  requested. There are several officers. I am not only a politician but an army commander who rendered my service to conclude the war.’’

’’I cannot be satisfied with the security provided to me as I still have threats. However I believe that they will fulfill their duties to their fullest level on behalf of me, ’’ said Former Army Commander, Sarath Fonseka

A group including Former Army Commander Sarath Fonseka and DNA parliamentarian Arjuna Ranatunga were present at the occasion.

’’This blood donation campaign was organised by the Anoma Fonseka foundation in view of
the Poson Poya. It was very successful than we expected. Many individuals came forward to donate blood, ’’ said Anoma Fonseka

(c)News 1st .lk

0 comments:

Post a Comment